book your driving
theory test online.
Fill out your quick
and easy booking
form. No matter your
method, we'll have the
perfect solution to help
Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
By using our site you can be safe that we have taken all compulsory steps to ensure your information is protected for the duration of the application process. We DO NOT share or pass your information to any third parties.
We will only offer a refund of 100 %. This service is provided without any warranty or guarantee as to its accuracy, and usage of this service or website is at your own risk.All payments are made in UK pounds.
All efforts will be made to book the date specified.However if that date is not possible ,then a test will be booked for you on the closest possible date.
Provided that the Company has not started to process the User's booking for a Theory Test Test, the Company will refund the Test Fee and the Administration Fee where the User requests a cancellation of his Theory Test As the Company processes most bookings for Theory Tests shortly after receipt of instructions from the User, the Company will refund the Test Fee, £48.00 of the Fee where the User requests a cancellation of his Theory Test after the Company has started to process the User's booking for a Theory Test,
Money Back Guarantee is provided by bookmytheorytestonline.co.uk. We want our customer to be totally happy with the service that we offer, and will refund your payment in full provided that the DVSA theory test has not been booked ,and confirmation has not been emailed to the customer , only than we will refund full fee.
Once you have paid for your Theory test we will contact you within 3 days to confirm your booking by email. If you have not received your Theory test booking confirmation after 3 days of making your payment please contact us at email@example.com immediately with your payment reference number.
After we have booked your test we will email you your test details. We cannot accept responsibility for non-delivery of emails or for inaccurately entered information.
If you need to amend your booking just let us know what changes are required and we will bring up to date the DVSA booking system information for you. It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your test with the correct / required documentation.
The 'Fee for booking your Theory Test' is the combined DVTA /DVSA Theory Test Fee (Currently £25.00) and our administration fee of £18.99 (including VAT at current rate)
Charges are payable by the User in advance, and cleared funds are required before a Theory Test or a Practical Driving Test is booked.
The Services are provided to the User within a period of less than 7 working days from the date of booking, therefore the User's right to a "cooling-off" period under the Distance Selling Regulations does not apply.
The User is responsible for ensuring that he arrives at the Theory Test or Practical Driving Test on time, with the appropriate identification. The forms of photographic identification acceptable for both the Theory Test and Practical Driving Test are as follows:
For England, Scotland and Wales (DVSA Tests):
- A valid signed UK (or Northern Ireland) photocard licence. Both the photocard licence and paper counterpart must be presented;
- An old style valid signed UK (or Northern Ireland) paper driving licence and a valid passport. The passport does not have to be a UK passport, but holders of non-UK passports should check that they are eligible to take a driving test here.
REMEMBER: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE YOUR DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF IDENTITY WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR TEST YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE IT AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TEST FEE.
For Northern Ireland (DVTA Tests):
- A passport or a document of like nature, of - any nationality with a photograph of the candidate - this does not have to be signed nor current.
- A cheque guarantee or credit card - with a signature, this has to be current and with a photograph and a name of the candidate on the card.
- An employer's identity card or workplace pass - must show the name of the employer, with candidates photograph and either their name or signature or both.
- A Trade Union Card - with candidate's photograph and signature.
- A photograph of the candidate which has been signed and dated on the back by one of the persons listed below. This must be accompanied by a signed and dated statement from the person certifying the photograph stating their profession and telephone number. The statement should be worded: "I (name) certify that this is a true likeness of (candidate's name) who has been known to me for (number) years in my capacity as (capacity)."
THE AGENCY MAY MAKE ENQUIRIES TO CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF THE PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION AND OF THE PERSON CERTIFYING THE LIKENESS
WHO CAN CERTIFY A PHOTOGRAPH AS A TRUE LIKENESS?
|Justices of the Peace||Established Civil Servants|
|Members of Parliament||Police Officers|
|Bank Officials||District Council Councillors|
|Barristers or Solicitors||Ministers of Religion|
REMEMBER: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE YOUR DRIVING LICENCE OR ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF IDENTITY WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR TEST YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE IT AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TEST FEE
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through our accredited merchant.
What we do with your information Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used for booking your DVSA theory test on line .
• All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any web sites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
‘We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam)’.
We use SSL/256 bit encryption when filling out the booking form .Encrption makes it very difficult for unauthorised people to view information travelling between computers.It is therefore very unlikely that anyone read this page as it travelled across the network.
All cancellations are carried out within 24 hours. However we need 3 clear full working days to enable a cancellation without forfeiting the full amount.
If you wish to reschedule or cancel a test you must notify us any time outside of the penalty period, the penalty period for DVSA is 3 clear working days before the date of your test.
You must provide 3 full working days notice in order for a cancellation or reschedule. No refund will be provided if you wish to cancel or reschedule a test within the penalty period.
Refunds for DVSA theory test can only be made to the payment card used to purchase the goods. The recipient will not be able to get cash refund if they want to cancel their DVSA theory test.
Please allow upto 5 working days for the money to reach your account..
For our customers To be eligible for our theory test pass protection scheme you require to have booked your theory test using the Site and provide us with a copy of the original failure sheet showing that you scored not less than 38 out of 50 multiple choice questions in the actual exam. All you need to do is satisfy our terms and conditions and provide us with an original proof of your failure. Providing you do so we will rebook your test at our cost.
Please note all candidates need to sit the exam and meet the required score stated above to be eligible for a retest. You will not be eligible for a retest if you do not sit the exam, if you are late, you do not take the correct documentation, you are ill, turning up late for the exam or any other reason preventing you from sitting the exam.
Copyright, trademark and intellectual property rights
All materials presented on this website, unless specifically indicated otherwise, is under copyright to the book my theory test online . The contents of this website are freely downloadable for browsing purposes only and may not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of the company. In addition, none of the materials on this website may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of the company.
All trade marks, trade names and logos used on this website are trademarks or trade names of book my theory test online . All Intellectual Property Rights (including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this website belong to book my theory test online ltd .All rights of book my theory test online in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000